Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rothesay 2018

After a successful trip over to Rothesay for the weekend of cycling I'm already planning for next year, I'm doing this for club members only and looking to book all four pods available at the site we stayed at, these will hold a total of 12 people(three per pod). Dates for cycling events next year are 15th&16th Sept, I'm aiming to have all this booked and paid for by end of January so if you fancy going let me know ASAP as six spaces are already spoken for.

Comments

• I'm keen for this Alan. This year's sounded like a fun weekend, and would be great if we could get a good number of members taking part :)
  • Great stuff Chris i'll pencil your name in
  • I've been in touch with the campsite and will be able to book up soon so if anyone wants to go please add your name here, if there's no further interest I'll be booking two pods for the people who've already committed to going next year
  • If it makes any difference to anyone wishing to go or indeed already committed, the club are looking at subsidising this and possibly another event next year!

Cheers

Dave T
  • Don't go spending that money yet
  • Get your names in chaps .... A great weekend
  • edited October 3
    The campsite are changing to an online booking system so if we want to arrange this, the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.
    Andy calm down nobody has spent anything yet, plenty of time to look into the possibilities.
  • I've filled,booked and paid for two glamping pods last night for next year's event so something to look forward to.