Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A.G.M DATE

The club's A.G.M. will be held at 7.30 on the 09.01.2018 in the ballerup hall . ( instead of turbo night ) thanks

Comments

• Just to keep everyone informed there will be a vacancy on the committee as I've decided to step down at the end of the year, I'd just like to thank everyone for supporting my ideas and wish whoever steps in the very best of luck.
  • we'll be sorry to see you leave that position, you've done a lot of good work this year Alan!
  • Yes a wonderful job Mr G
  • Anyone got something they'd like on the agenda? Now's the time to get it added
  • Maybe there are people thinking about wanting to go on the committee, it can always do with some new blood and you could put your name forward for chairman, secretary, treasurer, events organisor, or one of the two non named places.
    Although not a committee position, you might want to take over the club clothing, stock and ordering.
    Why not take the lead in your club.
  • As normal every year all committee posts are up for realection at a.g.m. you just need to propose then second some one . Thanks .
  • edited November 21
    Something for the agenda, I'd like to bring up the possibility of funds for the Rothesay trip next year and let's see if we can get things happening with social rides for next year?
  • With regards to the club clothing why don't we look into an online ordering system where a club member can go to our suppliers website and order what they need?
  • Would you be organising it if agreed by club alan .
  • I am more than capable of organising it and making it happen but with arond 30 members in the club including the committee i'm sure there are others also capable!
  • I've contacted some companies about their online shops to see how it would work for us.
    However if someone wants to take over the club kit, Marion will be more than happy to see the box of kit go to another house.