Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sunday 25th March

Not sure if the club runs have continued throughout the winter, but I can only assume not as there's been no mention of them on the forum.

It's looking like a nice morning tomorrow, so my dad and I will be at the calderglen layby tomorrow morning for 9:30am for anyone who wishes to join for a gentle ride. Probably heading out and doing the Dungavel prison and Darvel steps route.

Comments

• It's the Gordon Arms MTT tomorrow, it won't be as long as your route, but I bet it will be harder.
  • I had planned on being out tomorrow until the Mrs just informed me that we have to be somewhere at lunch time. I'm heading out at around 8 so Might see you guys on the road at some point. Andy enjoy the Gordon Arms it's a great MTT .. gutted I'm missing it but just not up to it.
  • A good turnout on a nice but chilly morning. 5 club members out for the jaunt out towards the prison and back over the steps, with 2 other club members heading out around the Douglas circuit.
  • Chris,
    That's good going, lets hope this sees the start of the Sunday run resurrection!

Davy T