Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Winter 10 final results

The final winter 10 of the year was met with very calm conditions, the end results also turned the tables up side down. After a storming ride by Martin Smith the potential winner, Colin Meikle was forced into 3rd place. Meanwhile Vince Pickering managed to squeeze into the runner up spot.

Martin's time of 24.50 propelled him into the winning position over the season. He rode 3 events and in two of those he beat his handicap. So congratulations Martin on winning the Roberta Hope Trophy for the 2017/18 season. Please see attached tables which show times for Sunday and the overall times and positions. Thanks to all who showed up in all types of weather.

By the way someone left a club jacket in the car, please let me know if it was you. I will have it tonight at the turbo training, which is the last one of the year.

Cheers

Davy T

PS I know the table says Martin only rode 2 events but I can't amend it!

Comments

• Davy thanks again for time keeping and the coffee through another miserable winter.
  • Well Done Martin!
  • Indeed, well done Martin, some ride and good luck for the season ahead, your form bodes well! Thanks to Davy too, especially for the Jaffa Cakes and to all the others who turned up as crazy as me to TT in the freezing wind and rain. Most enjoyable :)