Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

March Turbo Training

edited February 2017 in Turbo Training
While February's might have been delayed, I'm well ahead of the game with March. This month there will be a focus on interval training, with the return of the big-gear strength session which Andy loved hated last month. I believe this is the final month of turbo training - I'm sure Davy will confirm this nearer the time.

I'll repost this in a month so that it doesn't get lost in the discussions.

Comments

• A reminder that turbo training is on tonight, usual time, usual place. We are now into the final month of turbo training - so only 4 sessions left to go, and in theory, it'll then be bright enough for the Auldhouse TT season to start.

Tonight's session is a pyramid session consisting of short intervals with short periods of recovery in between - see the attached plan for more details.

See you all tonight!
  • Same time, same place again tonight - we're down to the final 3 turbo sessions of this winter season. Tonight's session is a strength training session as follows:

- 2 min @ 80% (seated, high resistance and low cadence)
    - 1 min recovery spinning (~100rpm)
    - Repeat x 10

This will be followed by the usual circuits - though this will not involve any leg exercises due to the intensity of the turbo session.

See you all tonight!