Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sportives

Gary and I are off to Salisbury on Friday to take part in Wiltshire Wildcats sportive on Saturday 4th, hopefully the first of many will be sporting club colours

Comments

• Thats a fair distance away, hope its a cracking day enjoy.
  • Best of luck guys, hope it's a good day out on the bike!
  • edited March 2017
    Davy,
    I spoke to Andy last night with regard to your query on bib shorts, unfortunately he doesn't have any at the moment although they are on order and expected in 3 weeks. I also brought up a blank form for Gary. Will catch up sometime.

Anyhow good luck on flying the club colours down south, hope the weather's good for you.

Cheers

David T
  • hope you guys get the weather for it,i'll give you a wee mention on the facebook page about what you are doing,let me know if you have any pics when you get back
  • Thanks for all the good wishes, arrived back home last night, decided to head rather wait till today, good call. Weather was really good, sunny and dry, really well organised I timed in at 4hrs 5mins and that even incl. uded some extra milage as I missed a turn due to the fact I was following route on my Garmin. Gary timed in at 3hrs 27. looking Fwd to next one hopefully get some pics through website Wiltshire wildcats Sportive.

ps. Hilly course.
  • ps would be obliged if you didn't mention Gary on Facebook explain the next time I see you
  • glad you guys enjoyed the event